Plastic-Free Tuesday is looking for a Facebook manager!
Do you know how to influence others by using the Internet? Do you want to promote solutions that reduce plastic waste and plastic pollution? Fantastic! We’re looking for you!
– Manage our Facebook page: post, respond, interact on a daily basis
– Create visual content to share on Facebook (for example relevant plastic (free) pictures, quotes, and infographics)
– Are 100% supportive of our mission and ambitions (read more here)
– Are fluent in English
– Are a skilled user of Facebook
– Love writing and are able to formulate short, to the point messages
– Know how (or are willing to learn) to visualize our message and the problem of plastic pollution
– Preferably have a background in Communication Studies
About 3 hours per week. We share posts on Facebook at least two times per week (on Monday and Tuesday). Our team works from offices around the globe. You can work from anywhere and at any time of the day. We will schedule monthly work meetings to coordinate tasks and to evaluate.
Why volunteer with Plastic-Free Tuesday?
Through this position you will further develop your social media skills while creating more awareness about plastic pollution and motivating people to reduce their plastic footprint. This hands-on experience will help you stand out from others on the job market. We are unable to pay you, but we will be happy to provide a letter of recommendation.
– Send your motivation letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Application due on November 30, 2017 (deadline extended)
– Interviews will be held in the first week of December
– Final decision by December 15, 2017
Don’t feed the plastic monster!