Plastic-Free Tuesday is looking for a Twitter manager!
Do you know how to influence others by using the internet? Do you get annoyed by the amount of plastic waste on this planet and are very excited to do something about this? Fantastic! We need you!
– Manage our Twitter account: post, respond, interact on a daily basis
– Create visual content to share on Twitter (for example relevant plastic (free) pictures, quotes, and infographics)
– Are 100% supportive of our mission and ambitions (read more here)
– Are fluent in English
– Are a skilled user of Twitter
– Love writing and are able to formulate short, to the point messages
– Know how (or are willing to learn) to visualize our message and the problem of plastic pollution
– Preferably are majoring in or have a background in Communication Studies
Approximately 5 hours per week, spread out during the week. The Twitter account needs to be updated on a daily basis. Our team works from offices around the globe. You can work from anywhere and at any time of the day. We will schedule monthly work meetings to coordinate tasks and evaluate.
Why volunteer with Plastic-Free Tuesday?
Through this position you will further develop your social media skills while creating more awareness about plastic pollution and motivating people to reduce their plastic footprint. This hands-on experience will help you stand out from others once you’re out there on the job market. We are unable to pay you, but we will be happy to provide a letter of recommendation.
– Send your motivation letter and C.V. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Application due on March 16, 2016
– Interviews will be held in the first week of April
– Final decision by April 10, 2016
Don’t feed the plastic monster!